montmorency

montmorency

Show GitHub Profile
IHP Contributor

Threads by montmorency

Badges

"We don't need no stinking badges!" Haha just kidding. Of course we do! I'm just putting up a link to a PR related to the forum badges in case anyone has any comments/suggestions/improvements.

montmorency , in IHP Forum
Open an "IHP Forum" Topic?

I was just wondering if an "IHP Forum" Topic would be a good idea? That way any suggestions/improvements for the IHP Forum could be discussed there. It might also be a place to raise small bug fixes that are too small to justify a pull request? E.g. I noticed in the EditView thread body is a "textField" rather than a "textareaField" which makes fixing posts tricky.

montmorency , in General
Live Loading Code

I'm finding the live loading in the browser sometimes dies while I'm editing the code. My setup is on MacOs Mojave/Firefox and I'm editing the haskell code directly using VI/nerdtree. The IHP development server is still running but I'm getting a log of: StatusServer: Cannot stop as not running and the page formatting in the browser isn't updating.Is there a simple way of restarting the Server without killing the development environment and running the start script again?

montmorency , in General